VNC Viewer for Maemo
Virtual Network Computing (VNC) is a system which allows the user to
view a 'desktop' environment from anywhere on the Internet. The VNC
viewer provides a client that can connect to a VNC server running on a
different system and display its desktop.
Read more about it here.
VNC Viewer project would be glad to receive some donations. We will invest the donations for development.
How to use:
- Press the Select/Confirm button to turn on and off the text input method window (just like in xterm).
- Use the Zoom out (-) button for middle mouse button clicks.
- Use the Zoom in (+) button for right mouse button clicks.
- Use the Cancel/Close button to send an Esc key. Send other keys
by activating the keys menu by clicking on the keyboard button on the
- Hold down the hardware movement keys to scroll the window.
- The other hardware buttons operate similar to how they operate in xterm.
- Turn on/off the toolbar from the View menu.
- It is possible to double-click, but it might require a little practice/multiple attempts.
- Some command-line options are supported. From xterm, use vncviewer.sh --help for more information.
VNC viewer being used to remotely view an OS X system
Date: August 4th, 2008, the vncviewer team (see Project page for details)
VNC viewer being used to remotely view a Linux system